1. When I first met her mother, her beauty was like…..
While listening to her story I thought she maintained her beauty because of her kind heart. I guess Taeyeon got her vigor from her dad, and received her beauty and caring, thoughtful personality from her mother?
2. When I was going there, I drew a pen-drawn picture of our girls (Of course with Taeyeon in the center) and took it with me. When Taeyeon’s mother first saw it, she didn’t look for her daughter (Of course this is because she obviously could point out Taengoo as soon as she saw the picture) but pointed out, starting from the left, saying this is so and so. Her voice was very kind. She pointed out Seohyun and said she looked very cute hahaha… Thank you Taeyeon’s mother for recognizing each of our girls. *Cries*
3. I hesitantly told her that it was my first time at this age to like someone and stuff. Taeyeon and Girls’ Generation seemed like such amazing people. She replied with a smile and said that the girls are also amazed and question why people like them… and she also said that the girls still cannot comprehend their popularity… so when Taeyeon’s mother tells her about certain fans who visited her shop, Taeyeon gets amazed and likes to hear about them…
I cautiously told her that the girls seem like they don’t know just how much their existence is loved, and it might be because not so positive stories or views might affect them even more… and her mother told me that Taeyeon once said to her that people seem to hate them. Her dad was surprised and lectured her nicely by saying, “What are you talking about? You don’t even know how many people are cheering for you, and you are definitely not thinking of those people who are cheering for you from behind. If they hear you talking like this, they will be sad.”
But the mother said that Taeyeon brings up first about her fans’ stories~
4. This is the main point
The thing that made me really surprised was that while having a discussion with her mom, she got a call from the girls…
When she answered the call in a friendly way, I obviously thought it was Taeyeon, but when she said, “Alright Yuri, I saw you on the TV Saturday~ Tell Seohyun and Taeyeon that I said hi! Eat well and stay healthy!”, I immediately realized she was talking to another member…
I couldn’t immediately ask her about the call and when I stared at her like this O_O full of curiosity, she said that the girls call her sometimes (Of course she talks with Taeyeon on the phone almost every day). I almost cried when I heard that the members call her pleasantly by mom or mother.
I told her that the girls are coming out on Music Bank after a long interval, and the mother, who already looked through their schedule, said she already knew about it… She said that she cannot wait to see them since it’s a performance with all of the nine members present after a long interval!!
She also told me that our WooChaeLee (Shortened for Woori Chaego Leader, or Our Best Leader in English), got many calls from the other members while they were on their vacation period.
Taeyeon’s mother told her in a joking way, “Why would you want to see each other when you will be living together after the vacation?”, and Taeyeon replied while laughing, “I know right?”
Taeyeon also asked her mother how to cook something yesterday… and a few minutes later, she called back saying that she messed it up so they went out and ate. Such a cutie pie hahahahha
5. I felt sorry for Taeyeon’s mom since I acted like a fisherman who went out to catch a fish, and in this case, the girls’ information. But I was way too curious, so I asked her about our girls *sniff sniff* going to Japan………She replied saying that our girls’ hearts are fluttering since it is a new challenge for them, but Taeyeon’s mother is worried as well… Her mother said that she’s not sure about how long they will be staying there.
When I told her, pretending that I knew a lot, that “The girls are loved way more here than in Japan, so the company wouldn’t leave them in Japan too long??”, her mother smiled in an odd way… and when I exaggerated on what she was going to do with activities back and forth between the two countries if they receive a lot of love from the Japanese fans, she laughed as well…..
Oh, and when I asked her if Taeyeon was good at Japanese, she told me that it’s been a while since she carefully studied in her spare time~
I wonder if we can see Taengoo make us laugh in Japanese!! Hahaha
6. When I said goodbye to her and was about to come out from the shop, these two ladies who looked like they were Chinese hesitantly came in….
It was amazing for me to read off from the fan account that someone saw a woman that wore a chador, but when I saw them in real life, it was really amazing.
Taengoo is being loved worldwide indeed…
It’s really important, but one fact that I noticed was that when Taeyeon’s mother told about the members from beginning to end, she always said “girls…our girls…”.
It was really great to hear about it.
The conclusion is that I nodded my head for a few hours from the fact that since Taeyeon is a kid who learned from this kind of a mother, Taeyeon is a good-natured kid.
Translated by: soCOOL@soshified.com
credits to: Bibithem(비비땜) from Taeyeon Gallery of DCInside, Engel@soshified.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Original link to the Fan Account: